Monday, February 19, 2007

Quiz: Your Romantic Attachment Style!

This a BONUS TASK!!!!!

I know we're a little late on Valentine's Day! But, this an interesting article I found around the web and thought that maybe one or two of you could be interested in these things related to love - romantic love! Well, hope you have fun reading and taking this quiz.... The quiz is to find out what l kind of relater you are: Pursuer, avoider or secure. After you finish taking the quiz, remember to comeback here and leave a comment. We'll be delighted on reading what you have to say....

To take the quiz just click on the following link:
Tango: Your Romantic Attachment Style -- Yahoo! Personals

Here we have some love birds!
Dario and Merly

Nelson and Marla


Marlon and Gaby

Jose and Anita






Keep on shining!
Doris3m

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, teacher Doris I do the quiz and I'm calified like persuer, I hope been better in my relantionship and with my partner

Laury Casanova D522

Webinar Internacional de la Universidad Yacambú

 La Universidad Yacambú , institución de educación superior ubicada en la ciudad de Barquisimeto - Venezuela con más de 27 años de experi...