Sunday, October 22, 2006

Meeting Antonio Arrieta.

My name’s Antonio Arrieta. I’m from Venezuela. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I’m Venezuelan and my first language is Spanish, but I speak a little of English, too. I’m a university student at URBE. I'm in the first level of English. I'm and engineering school student. My teacher's name's Doris de Martins. I’m 17 years old and I’m tall and slim. I’m friendly, smart, nice and funny sometimes.

The weather in Maracaibo,my city is hot and sunny, for that reason most of time I wear fresh clothes.

This is a photo of my Vacations trip to Margarita. Margarita is a Venezuelan Island. In the picture, I am in front of the Indian’s Cave. In the picture, I’m wearing an orange cap, black sunglasses, and a dark blue sweatshirt. I’m also wearing a necklace. It's hot and sunny, so I’m wearing clothes for warm weather.


My favorite color is blue, and my favorite kinds of music are Reggaeton, Pop and Rock.

No comments:

Webinar Internacional de la Universidad Yacambú

 La Universidad Yacambú , institución de educación superior ubicada en la ciudad de Barquisimeto - Venezuela con más de 27 años de experi...